Effective Date of Current Policy: August 8, 2022
Sellers, Dorsey & Associates, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.sellersdorsey.com/ (“Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we may collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
1635 Market Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- date and time of your access to the site
- pages you visit
- Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site to recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To measure, analyze, and make our website and services better
- To communicate with you about our services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sellers, Dorsey & Associates, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sellers, Dorsey & Associates, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any other agreements, including for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sellers, Dorsey & Associates, LLC, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you. If you would like to unsubscribe from our emails, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of any commercial email sent to you. We have also created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe or send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
At your request, where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner. If applicable, you may also review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your user preferences page.
Sellers Dorsey takes security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we may have given you (or where you may have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances and legal provisions, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail.
1635 Market Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19103