Sellers Dorsey Proudly Supports America’s Essential Hospitals
Sellers Dorsey works with public, children’s, rural, and safety-net hospitals to improve access and quality in health care through Medicaid programs.
To learn more about this conference, click here.
Safety-net hospitals are the front line when it comes to making progress toward population health goals. Improving access and quality in health care is a monumental undertaking with complex factors such as social determinants of health, state and federal policies, and operational realities.
With the right support, providers can drive system transformation by working together with managed care organizations, state Medicaid agencies, solution vendors, health care executives, and other stakeholders.
Our people are not just subject matter experts with great connections and years of experience running Medicaid programs and health systems. They’re also doers who share your mission and roll up their sleeves to make sure your initiatives achieve impact.
With expertise in Medicaid financing, value-based care, and Medicaid managed care, Sellers Dorsey helps providers to fund and strengthen their Medicaid services according to their unique needs and the policy objectives of states and CMS. We offer providers these and other services:
- Medicaid revenue opportunity evaluations
- Revenue enhancement via programs in fee-for-service and managed care
- Other programs such as DSH, value-based and alternative payment models, GME, and provider assessment initiatives
- Value-based payment strategy development, quality measurements, and compliance, as well as financial data analysis modeling
- Provider strategic planning for Medicaid and managed care
Sellers Dorsey includes former Medicaid directors, former health care executives, and policy experts with extensive experience in the development, financing, administration, and operation of Medicaid programs. Key members of our team include:
- Leesa Allen, Director and former Pennsylvania Medicaid Director
- John Benz, Senior Strategic Advisor and former President and CEO of Community Care Plan of Florida
- Sarah Brooks, Director and former California Deputy Director of Health Care Delivery Systems
- Mari Cantwell, Director, California Services and former California Medicaid Director
- Gary Jessee, Managing Director and former Texas Medicaid Director
- Gabe Roberts, Senior Strategic Advisor and former Tennessee Medicaid Director
- Nancy Smith-Leslie, Director and former New Mexico Medicaid Director
- Tom Traylor, Senior Strategic Advisor and former Vice President for Federal, State, and Local Programs at Boston Medical Center
Contact Sellers Dorsey
If you would like additional information or wish to speak to any of our experts about issues facing your organization organization, please get in touch and we will have a conversation at a time that's best for you.