Sellers Dorsey Proudly Supports
the National Association of
NAMD Conference November 14-16!
Our experts are former Medicaid and human services officials from across the country, so we know what it takes for Medicaid agencies and their partners to advance their health care missions and business objectives together. Our Medicaid experts work with clients across the landscape of Medicaid to improve health outcomes, create efficiency, and build sustainable heath care programs.
Together we can move Medicaid and managed care forward to meet the challenges of today and opportunities ahead.
Medicaid Directors are expected to implement innovative approaches, achieve program efficiencies, and improve overall health care outcomes. The COVID-19 public health emergency added speed to the demand for expanded access and ways to address complex health-related social needs.
With the right support, you can move in lock step with partners to drive system enhancements and unlock Medicaid financing opportunities, help avoid pitfalls, identify trends, and leverage the latest effective practices.
Our people are not just subject matter experts with great connections and years of experience running Medicaid programs and health plans. They’re also doers who share your mission and roll up their sleeves to make sure your initiatives achieve impact.
Sellers Dorsey experts have experience as successful leaders of state Medicaid programs, MCOs, and providers, so we can help states implement proven concepts and develop effective new approaches through these and other services:
- Medicaid supplemental financing initiatives
- Value-based care strategy development and health system transformation
- Developing and negotiating 1115 Medicaid waivers
- Managed care program planning and procurement
- Business development and sales support
- Market intelligence and analysis
Sellers Dorsey includes former Medicaid Directors, health plan executives, clinicians, and former state officials responsible for the development, financing, administration and operation of managed care and long-term services and supports programs for states and health plans. Key members of our team include:
- Gary Jessee, former Texas Medicaid Director
- Nancy Smith-Leslie, former New Mexico Medicaid Director
- Mari Cantwell, former California Medicaid Director
- Michael Heiftz, former Wisconsin Medicaid Director
- Sarah Brooks, former California Deputy Director of Health Care Delivery Systems
- Leesa Allen, former Pennsylvania Medicaid Director
- Gabe Roberts, former Tennessee Medicaid Director
- Karen Brach, former President and CEO of Meridian Health Plan
- Janice Fagen, former Vice President, Medicaid Operations, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Contact Sellers Dorsey
If you would like additional information or wish to speak to any of our experts about issues facing your managed care organization, please get in touch and we will have a conversation at a time that's best for you.