Managed Care Plans
Sellers Dorsey works at the intersection of industry and government to help managed care plans win state contracts and create strong relationships so that states, stakeholders, and businesses come out on top together.
- With the majority of states at or above 75% of their Medicaid beneficiaries enrolled in managed care, health plan partners are expected to implement innovative approaches, achieve program efficiencies, and improve overall healthcare outcomes.
- Plans struggle to build a more effective partnership with their state agency counterparts.
- State procurements involve numerous technical requirements, in addition to competition that makes it essential to tell a compelling story to win contracts.
- Operational effectiveness necessitates continuous innovation.
- Plans must engage with more stakeholder groups with diverse views and interests.
- Managing the volume of proposed legislative and regulatory changes in Medicaid takes energy and know-how, as does adapting to ever-changing policies and priorities.
- Implementing quality and value-oriented initiatives can create administrative and financial burden without the optimal approach and appropriate skills.
contact sellers dorsey