Since its founding, Sellers Dorsey has worked on successful Medicaid financing initiatives in eleven states, several local jurisdictions, and many private sector organizations.
The innovative efforts developed by the firm have resulted in over $5 billion in new federal financial participation with state Medicaid programs. No Sellers Dorsey program has ever been subject to a federal disallowance.
The firm's consultants work in collaboration with all relevant partners, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), to ensure success. Sellers Dorsey maintains direct and transparent interactions with CMS and has significant positive working relationships with state and federal partners. CMS has approved every initiative Sellers Dorsey has put forward on behalf of a client.
Every state Medicaid program is structured and financed differently. Sellers Dorsey has the ability to utilize its in-house experience and expertise to craft solutions that will work for a state's own unique program, political environment, and policy goals. The firm offers the following services to public sector and private sector entities seeking permissible methods of obtaining additional federal Medicaid funding:
- State and Local Provider Assessments, including hospital, nursing home, managed care organizations, and ICF/MR facilities
- Private, State, and Non-State Public Upper Payment Limit (UPL) Programs for nursing homes, hospitals, and physicians
- State Veteran's Home Programs
- Certified Public Expenditure Programs for hospitals, nursing homes and counties
- Waivers and Alternative Financing
- Graduate Medical Education Payment
- Cost Containment and Quality Improvement
- Payment Methodologies, Rates and Reimbursements
- Supplemental Payment Programs
- Revenue Maximization Assessments
- Disproportionate Share Payment Calculations
For more information on Sellers Dorsey services, expertise and experience please contact email@example.com.