Opportunities in Medicaid Managed Care
Sellers Dorsey offers managed care expertise to national and community-affiliated managed care plans, state Medicaid programs, Medicaid providers, and Medicaid support vendors. Leverage our experience and capability and allow us to serve you in these and other areas:
- Designing and managing an effective Medicaid managed care program, including program and waiver creation, procurement, readiness review, implementation, health plan contract monitoring, and quality and value-based purchasing (VBP) initiatives
- Meaningful engagement with stakeholders including technical assistance on stakeholder engagement strategy and facilitation services
- Understanding and implementing state and federal regulations and health care innovations
Managed Care Organizations
- Preparing for and winning new Medicaid business through successful responses to requests for information and requests for proposals, as well as readiness review
- Educating stakeholders and improving relationships with members, providers, advocates, and public officials through stakeholder engagement strategy and stakeholder facilitation services
- Applying the latest in health care trends, best practices, and regulations to your business, including VBP initiatives
- Succeeding in the Medicaid managed care environment through strategic business development, MCO contracting and relationship support, VBP models, etc.
- Incorporating the latest in health care trends and regulations into your business processes
- Business and relationship strategies to help technology companies and others providing support for or within a managed care system to succeed in the Medicaid managed care environment
- Preparing for and winning new Medicaid business by writing, reviewing, and providing technical assistance for responses to requests for information and requests for proposals
- Identifying the latest in health care trends and regulations and applying them to your business
Experts Who Get Things Done
Get to know our experts and how you can benefit from their experience. Sellers Dorsey includes former Medicaid Directors and health plan executives, clinicians, and former state officials responsible for the development, financing, administration and operation of managed care and long-term services and supports programs for states and health plans.
Recent Managed Care Engagements:
Sellers Dorsey has a strong track record of helping clients succeed in Medicaid managed care. Our staff have experience both as former state officials and as consultants serving various clients with diverse goals.
Investing in Relationships and Knowledge
Sellers Dorsey stays abreast of the latest rules and guidance from CMS and is connected to policymakers, payers, and providers, maintaining knowledge and relationships that enable us to help clients to be successful. Our staff regularly communicate with leaders and staff of organizations and affiliations in the industry, and they attend events with members of the Medicaid managed care community.
We attend industry and issue-focused events year-round. Please let us know if you would like to meet a member of our team at an upcoming event. If you are an event organizer and are interested in hearing one of our thought leaders speak to your audience please contact us at [email protected]
Contact Sellers Dorsey
If you would like additional information or wish to speak to any of our experts about issues facing your managed care organization, please get in touch and we will have a conversation at a time that’s best for you.